dimecres, 8 de desembre del 2010

HALLOWEN

It was a Halloween night and I was in “Port Aventura”. In this park, every Halloween, carnival, Christmas and more festivities, the organization arrange different activities to do. Especially, in Halloween they organize a terror circuit.
It was my birthday, and my sister gave me a present, but she told me that I couldn’t open my present until Friday morning. I was very nervous but I respected the rule. When Friday arrived I didn’t remember that I had to open the present, but my sister reminded me. When I opened the present, something blew up and it scared me. My sister laughed a lot. Into the present there was a letter. In this letter my sister told me that Saturday and Sunday we were going to “Port Aventura” to participate in the famous terror circuit. I was very happy.
After three hours later we arrived at the hotel and we gave the bags to the receptionist. Then we went to park. When the night arrived we were very nervous and we went to the terror circuit. I didn’t know what happened into the circuit, but all the people were coming out very scared. When I was going to start the circuit, someone appeared between my friends and gave me a fright. Every time I was more sacred. While I was inside the terror circuit, I was so afraid. That night I had a lot of fear.
If I can I will try to go again to “Port Ventura” to spend another time in the terror circuit.