dimarts, 4 de maig del 2010

When I was a child,I went to school in Berga, in "Dominicas" school. I was the happiest boy in my school, because my only worry was to play football with my friends and change my "tazo" for another. Now my worries are to study, girls, to help my parents....
When I was 10 years old, I changed the school for the "santa eulalia" school. In this school I did the first comunion with my best friend in this time: Ivan caro. Now he and I sometimes meet for drink and eat something. For my first comunion I didn't know how to ride my bike and my sister bought a bike and she tought me. Now, I love riding in my road bicycle and I do some competitions.
When I was 12 years old I went to the high school for the first time. Now I a studying in the high school "IES GUILLEM DE BERGUEDÀ"