dissabte, 27 de febrer del 2010

WHAT WILL BE MY LIFE LIKE IN 20 YEARS?

In 20 years, I will be taller than I am now and fatter than I am now. I will have some beard. I will be stronger than I am now, because I will like riding on road bicycle and running and when you practice these sports, you get stronger than you are now.

I don’t know if I will be married when I will be 30 years old, because the future is difficult to predict. Only I know I will have 3 children, don’t more.

I will work in a high school as a teacher of sport, because I love sport. I don’t know where I will live, but I suppose I will live in Berga or Avià with my family.

In a 20 years old, I won’t smoke, because it’s not good for your health. I will practice a lot of sport, because I will be a teacher of sport. I will go to my friends parties and to the discotheque.